- Adult Faith Formation e-newsletter – The Vine August 2017
- Newsletter of the Centre for Multicultural Pastoral Care March 2017
Welcome to 2017:
The following links are to information about seminars, resources and initiatives being offered by Evangelisation Brisbane this year to support and resource parishes and communities for mission, evangelisation and formation. These include:
- Parish Reflection Days at Santa Teresa Spirituality Centre (details below)
- Conversations about Catholics
- Family & Children Initiatives
- RCIA training and resources
- Seasons for Growth (a program supporting those in grief and loss)
- Youth Evangelisation services
Please contact us for assistance, whether it be for one of these offerings or for any of our ongoing support services outlined in this webiste.
Foundations for Lay Pastoral Ministry is a course designed to provide theological and practical lay ministry formation in the Archdiocese of Brisbane. It comprises five core modules plus practical ministry elective streams. One elective will cover the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults. The RCIA elective will be held on:
- Date: Saturday 19th August (9:00am – 4:30pm)
- Venue: Darra Jindalee Parish Hall, 111 Yallambie Rd, Jindalee
- Presenters: Sue Thomas (Chairperson, Archdiocesan Catechumenate Committee), Rob Cosgrove (Evangelisation Brisbane)
As well as the students in the Foundations for Lay Pastoral Ministry program parishioners may register to participate in the RCIA elective without having completed the five core modules. For example a parishioner may have practical experience of other ministry areas and seek specialist knowledge in the RCIA.
There will be a $50 fee for the one day. Participants will receive a ‘certificate of attendance’.
To register for this course (and for further information about Foundations for Lay Pastoral Ministry) contact IFE: Ph 3336 9167, email: email@example.com
Parish Reflection Day:
- Date: 15-16 September (overnight retreat)
- Venue: Santa Teresa Spirituality Centre, Ormiston
- Cost: $150 (includes accommodation and meals)
Download Flyer (includes dates for other days later this year)
For Enquiries & Registration contact Mary-Anne firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 3324 3443