This is not a new book, in fact it was published in 1989. However we have made the PDF available free of charge. Permission is given to make copies of worksheets. Practical tools for leadership, group, facilitation, clarifying goals and planning.
It is a practical tool for any ‘work group’ in a parish and covers topics such as:
- membership of groups
- characteristics of effective groups
- building trust in the group
- clarifying initial expectations
- clarifying priority levels
- towards more effective meetings
- ground rules for meetings
- clarifying the vision of the group
- roles and functions in a group
- determining goals
- clarifying expectations within the group
Written by Peter Gagen, Marlette Black PBVM and Di Hearn.
72 pages (A5)
Available as a Free PDF download (1.2 Mb)