Be Opened: A journey to new life (Reflections on the Sunday Gospels – Lent and Easter Sunday – Year A)
New resource for 2020 (Year A).
AVAILABLE MID-January 2020 (here, and from bookshops)
This set (2 audio CDs and 1 DVD) accompanies the book: Be Opened: A journey to new life – Year A (Sold separately)
The DVD includes videos of the Gospel Reflections presented by by Dr Michele Connolly rsj (Catholic Institute of Sydney) and Dr Ian Elmer (Australian Catholic University). After the discussion on the Gospel, the group watches or listens (DVD or CD) to a personal story: ‘Be Opened to a Personal Encounter’.
The audio CDs provide recordings of the reflections and stories as well as the Gospels and music for the prayers.
Please note that the DVD/CDs are sold as a set only.
OTHER LENT RESOURCES SOLD SEPARATELY:
- Book – Be Opened: A journey to new life (Reflections on the Sunday Gospels – Lent and Easter Sunday – Year A)
- USB – Be Opened: A journey to new life (Gospels, Gospel Reflections, Stories, Hymns -Year A)
- Prayer Cards – 50 for each Sunday of Lent + 100 for Easter Sunday
- Poster – promotional poster
- Staff Prayer Pack – 10-15 prayer based on Be Opened: A journey to new life (10 prayer sheets & cards for each week)
- App – available mid-January for Apple and Android: Download from App Store or Google Play