This resource book was written in 2003 to assist faith communities to reflect on their capacity to be communities in which people with disability are integral members. It is designed to build confidence in individuals and communities to develop the necessary actions that ensure that people with disability have every opportunity for full participation in their faith community.
The contents (listed below) are offered in a spirit of guidance not prescription with the hope that they will be used in conjunction with other available resources.
- Introduction: Forward, Introduction & Contents (365 Kb)
- Section One: Responding to the Call to Welcome all People – getting proactive about disability (6 Mb)
- Section Two: Learning and Action – establishing a Parish Disability Connections group (13 Mb)
- Section Three: Essential Guides for Action and Appendices (10 Mb)
- Section Four: Positive Examples of Intentional Action (3 Mb)
- Section Five: Resources (2.5 Mb)