Pastoral Ministers Association (PMA)
The Pastoral Ministers of the Archdiocese of Brisbane have formed an Association which meets four times a year for formation and networking.
- Gathering Day – Thursday 13 June, 2019 (9:30am-2:00pm) Download Flyer
- Date Claimers for 2019 Download Date Claimer
Membership is open to anyone who is appointed by the Parish Priest / Administrator to work for four (4) or more hours per week in a paid or unpaid pastoral role which may include but is not limited to:
- Pastoral Associate
- Pastoral Ministry Coordinator
- Sacramental Coordinator
- RCIA Coordinator
- Lay Ministry Coordinator
- Children’s Ministry Coordinator
The purpose of the PMA is to promote professional development, collaboration, communication (networking), and the well-being of pastoral ministers.
The PMA offers:
- Peer support and regular networking
- Ongoing formation and a forum to address issues of concern
- Opportunities to increase your knowledge and share wisdom
- Time out from your busy parish schedule to find a new injection of energy
- Access to national issues
- A feeling not of surviving, but of flourishing
The PMA is an independent self-funded body within the Archdiocese of Brisbane supported by Evangelisation Brisbane.
For more information on the Pastoral Ministers Association of the Archdiocese of Brisbane contact Evangelisation Brisbane email@example.com or phone 3324 3440.