Event registrations for Evangelisation Brisbane can now be done online at https://ebab.weebly.com/ Details of upcoming events are shown on our What’s New/Upcoming Events page
The PROCLAIM 2018 conference will be held in Brisbane from 12-14 July. Further details at www.proclaimconference.com.au
These resources are designed for school aged children who are preparing for the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist or Penance. The books use scripture, prayer and family fun activities to explore Jesus, the church community, and the sacraments.
Held at Santa Teresa Spirituality Centre, Ormiston. Parish groups/individuals are welcome to apply.
Evangelisation Brisbane is committed to build on the gifts, wisdom and experience that already exist in parishes and communities; to help them grow deeper in living the Gospel through everyday mission, formation and evangelisation; and to support, resource and dialogue with parishes, deaneries and communities in the areas of:
- Parish renewal
- Parish/Deanery Pastoral Councils
- The Sacraments of Initiation for children and young people
- The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
- Youth evangelisation including support for youth ministry leaders, World Youth Day, connecting young people to parish and/or youth initiatives and forming the next generation of leaders in the Church.
- Tertiary Chaplaincy, particularly at University of Queensland (UQ) and Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Peace and Justice
- Ecumenism and Inter-religious relations
- Multicultural Pastoral Care
- Catholic spirituality of children and their families
- Prayer & spirituality
- Parish leadership development
- Special projects such as the Year of Youth, Proclaim 2018 and the 2020 Plenary Council.
To support the wider community through the Church bodies of:
- The Catholic Justice & Peace Commission (CJPC)
- The Council for Ecumenism and Inter-Religious Relations (CEIR)
- Multicultural Pastoral Care (CMPC)
To support the wider community by providing a modern space for prayer, reflection and spirituality through:
- Santa Teresa Spirituality Centre
‘The Church which “goes forth” is a community of missionary disciples
who take the first step, who are involved and supportive, who bear fruit and rejoice.’
(Pope Francis – The Joy of the Gospel #24)